Wednesday 4 June 2008

"An Inconvenient truth" Evalution



I think this movie is really nice one and I like movies so much but this movie is about us. It’s not an action movie or romantic it’s about our life. I think is giving me many facts about our planet I don’t about it before and show us how are in danger because many activities that we do and it’s heart our planet without any care from us. The” An Inconvenient truth” movies try to send a massage to every one that your life in danger you must do something and how much this global warming will cost us and our next generation.

I thing also Al Gore give us some of fact in his life and that make the movie interesting and when he move from the main subject of the movie to his personal life will attract the watcher. I believe his massage so clear and Al Gore support his movie with many facts and detail that let me rally believe that I fear from the future and keep me thinking how our children will live in this kind of planet with all of this dangerous will come to planet.

No comments: