Wednesday 4 June 2008

TDIC projects








My partner Omar Al Ameri and I was make a research for one of the TDIC project in Abu Dhabi it’s Grand Corniche Hotel. It’s will make by Bin Salem group and TDIC and it will cost around $100 million and it will finish in 2009 that mean next year. The hotel really has nice design and many facilities.


However I like the Shangri la project more than any TDIC project because several thing. One of these things is I know from my visited to same hotel but in Dubai that give me a small picture how this new Shangri la will be? Another thing that the location of Shangri la hotel will make it one of the best hotels because it really not so far from the air port it need only 10 minute to reach it. Last thing that I will say that the facilities in this hotels is amazing and I really like that information that you can have your own pool that mean privet pool and this is really nice thing I liked because I don’t like to some with other people.



But there is also a project that I don’t like it and I thing it’s not so good project. Project will be in Liwa which is Qser Al Srab. It’s so far from Abu Dhabi you need more than 2 hours to reach it. Another thing it’s in the desert and no shopping mall there even no parks or other thing that you can find in a city. Last thing is the design is not so modern and I thing even it doesn’t has many facilities that most hotels have it.

I know that the TDIC projects it so many in Abu Dhabi and the will do many hotels in our city but some of them good and some of them I thing the location of them not so good. Abu Dhabi in few years will be the nice station for Tourism and that will help to make it one of the famous cities in the world. I thing the TDIC in general make a good job really there most hotels design is very nice and amazing.

This site that we can see the TDIC projects location in Abu Dhabi with much detail for each projects when you press it. (http://www.tdic.ae/InteractiveMap/swf/ )

Read this doc on Scribd: Hotel

No comments: